The Hanson Public Library Foundation is sponsoring a silent auction from now until Friday, July 28th, 2017.
- The silent auction bidding sheets are now available at the library.
- All proceeds will be used to provide exciting programs for every age at the Hanson Public Library.
Silent Auction items are listed below:
- Santa’s Village is located in Jefferson, New Hampshire. (www.santasvillage.com)
- 2 General Admission Passes worth $64.00. You and your guest can enjoy Christmas any day Santa’s Village is open (not valid for New Year’s Eve Partyration).
- Each pass admits one person and is good for all rides, shows, and attractions.
- Children 3 years & younger are admitted free.
- Free Parking.
- The pass expires on March 2, 2019.
- Bidding starts at $32.00.
- Minimum bid increment is $10.00
- Auction ends either when the bidding reaches $50.00 or on Friday, July 28th at 5:00 p.m.
- Tree Top Adventures is located in Canton, MA (http://treetopcanton.com).
- Set of 2 Tickets valued at up to $110.00.
- Each ticket admits one person ages 7 and up, Beginner to Expert
- Good through 2018 season.
- Free parking.
- Bidding Starts at $50.00
- Minimum bid increment is $ 5.00
- Auction ends either when the bidding reaches $85.00 or on Friday, July 28th at 5:00 p.m.
- Water Country is located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. (https://www.watercountry.com)
- Set of 2 General Admission Passes valued at up to $ 89.98 ( $44.99 each) to Ride and Slide all day!
- Each individual pass admits one person and is good for all rides, shows and attractions.
- The passes are valid during 2017 season.
- Bidding starts at $ 40.00.
- Minimum bid increment is $ 10.00
- Auction ends either when the bidding reaches $65.00 or on Friday, July 28th at 5:00 p.m.
- Old Sturbridge is located in Sturbridge, MA ( https://www.osv.org)
- The Make History Family Package is valued at $300.00.
- Four (4) admission tickets to Old Sturbridge for 2 adults and 2 youth.
- One night’s stay Sunday-Thursday based on availability at the Old Sturbridge and Reeder Family Lodges.
- Ticket for 4 rides on either the Riverboat or stagecoach
- $50.00 lunch at Bullard Tavern.
- 4 vouchers for either ice cream or cookies.
- Children 3 years of age & under are admitted free.
- Gift Certificates are good through 9/30/2018
- Bidding starts at $100.00
- Minimum bid increment is $10.00
- Auction ends either when the bidding reaches $200.00 or on Friday, July 28th at 5:00 p.m.
Essential Oils Class
Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 6:30pm
More people are using essential oils today. Essential oils are used for everything from pampering yourself to cleaning and helping ailments. An essential oil is a fragrant liquid extracted from leaves, twigs, berries, bark, wood, root, flowers, citrus peels, or other plant matter.
Essential oils are both exciting and promising when it comes to taking care of your own family’s health. Whether you’re applying essential oils topically, enjoying the aromatic benefits through diffusing, or taking essential oils internally, the positive effects of essentials oils are boundless.
Join Milinda, doTERRA Wellness Advocate to learn the basic of Essential Oils. You will get to experience the oils with hands on activities and you will get to bring home an item as well.
Register online through our Calendar of Events at www.hansonlibrary.org, call 781-293-2151, or email email@example.com.
Book Discussion: Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
Join friends and other library patrons in reading and discussing books that have been made into a movie.
Read the book, watch the movie,then join us for light refreshments and a discussion of both formats.
Books and movies are available to borrow through the SAILS Library Network. Register online through our Calendar of Events at www.hansonlibrary.org, call 781-293-2151, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In June, we’re reading/watching:
Read our June e-Newsletter to find out about Summer Reading Kickoff!
This year’s Summer Reading theme is:
Thursdays (until June 29)
$5 per class
The Hanson Public Library Foundation is sponsoring yoga classes introducing the benefits of yoga for flexibility and releasing emotional and physical stress. Classes will be held in the Library Community Room and will be led by Certified Yoga Instructors from the Whitman Wellness Center. All yogi levels welcome to attend!
Cost is $5.00 per class. Checks should be made out to Hanson Public Library Foundation. You can choose the dates that work for you and attend as many classes as you like.
Register online, call 781-293-2151, or email email@example.com.
Jazz in the Library
Friday, April 28, 2017
Jazz in the Library, a free event for adults ages 21 and older, will feature the live music of the Boxwood Saxophone Quartet. Sponsored by the Hanson Public Library Foundation, this event is offered in appreciation for the tremendous community support given to the library and also in celebration of National Library Week. Along with live music, there will be a cash bar and free light refreshments.
We hope you will join us for this special evening. Register online through our Calendar of Events, call 781-293-2151, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.