Get out and explore with an Adventure Pass from the Hanson Public Library! Get discounted or free admission to local museums and attractions with your library card.
To reserve a pass: Choose a day and a pass, and click Request Pass. Then enter your library card number and PIN. Some passes are digital and will be sent via email or SMS. Other passes must be picked up at the Library.
Please note: Some museums and attractions require timed entry tickets/reservations in addition to your library pass. Please be sure to read all instructions when you reserve a pass. While we make every effort to stay updated with venue hours, closings, and prices, we advise that you check the venue’s website before you visit. Please make note of our borrowing policies, listed below.
Adventure Pass Borrowing Policies
- Passes can be reserved by adult SAILS library card holders in good standing.
- Passes can be reserved up to 90 days in advance.
- Patrons can reserve up to 4 different passes per day.
- The maximum number of reservations for a specific pass per patron varies, depending on pass.
- Passes may be picked up at the Library up to two days before your reservation date.
- Passes that need to be returned to the Library may be put in the book drop if the Library is not open.
- Overdue passes accrue $5 per day in fines.
Find a printable brochure with a list of available Adventure Passes and reservation details here. More passes may be available from other libraries in the SAILS network. Click here to see the full list of libraries and passes. Please call the owing library to check for availability and lending policies.