On Monday, September 16th the SAILS Library Network will be moving their current server to a new one. The process will cause some service interruptions until it is completed. It is expected to last several days. What does this mean for you?
You WILL be able to:
- search the library catalog Enterprise
- check out materials
- request staff to renew materials
- use our eBook service Overdrive
- check out holds that become available
- pay bills
- use online research databases
You WILL NOT be able to:
- place new holds
- receive notices of available holds
- access your library account in Enterprise
- use the Virtual Catalog
- update information in your library account
Please also note that items will not be due on any of the days during the migration. If you have any questions about services during this process please contact us at 781-293-2151.