Starting Monday September 28th, the Hanson Public Library is expanding our hours for browsing appointments and curbside pickup!
Hours for Browsing Appointments & Curbside Pickup
● Entry will be by appointment only. Appointments will be 30 minutes. During each appointment a maximum of five people will be allowed in the library, with only one family allowed in the children’s room at a time.
● Do not enter if you are sick.
● All visitors must wear a face covering in the proper position while in the building.
● Maintain 6 feet of distance from other library users and staff.
● Please follow signs and floor markings.
● Please use the hand sanitizer that is provided.
● Please try to limit the items you touch while in the building.
● We strongly encourage only one family member per visit.
● You will be able to browse the collection, checkout items, pick up holds, sign up for a library card, reserve a computer. and make use of our printing, copying, and faxing services.
● No seating will be available at this time.
● Newspapers will not be available.
● All library materials must be returned in the outdoor bookdrop so they can be properly quarantined. Do not bring them in with you.