Starting Friday February 26th, the Hanson Public Library is open for browsing appointments and indoor lobby pickup!
Hours for Browsing Appointments & Curbside Pickup
Entry for browsing will be by appointment with a maximum time of 30 minutes. Please note that we try to make appointment arrangements flexible. The number of people in the building will be restricted, but we often have room available. If you are in the area and would like to come in, please give us a call or ring our doorbell and we will do our best to accommodate you immediately or after a brief wait.
● Do not enter if you are sick.
● All visitors must wear a face covering in the proper position while in the building.
● Maintain 6 feet of distance from other library users and staff.
● Please follow signs and floor markings.
● Please use the hand sanitizer that is provided.
● Please try to limit the items you touch while in the building.
● We strongly encourage only one family member per visit.
● You will be able to browse the collection, checkout items, pick up holds, sign up for a library card, reserve a computer. and make use of our printing, copying, and faxing services.
● Personal computer instruction will not be available.
● No seating will be available at this time.
● Newspapers will not be available.
● All library materials must be returned in the outdoor bookdrop so they can be properly quarantined. Do not bring them in with you.