March is Database Month so we’re offering workshops on several of the online resources that the Library provides. Join us on Tuesday, March 19 at 7:00 pm or on Saturday, March 23 at 11:00 am to learn about:
- Ancestry.com – research your family history at the library
- Enterprise – the new online library catalog
- Overdrive – a new easier-to-use eBook format is available
- Optimal Resume – an online resume builder
- Transparent Language Online – choose from over 80 languages to learn
- Statewide databases – access newspapers, research and health information, and full text journals
David Downs on Clutter Control
A lighthearted presentation that explores the ten big reasons why we have a tendency to hold on to our possessions. This entertaining and educational presentation introduces strategies for eliminating clutter from our lives. Participants will leave inspired and ready to act on the suggestions they learned at the presentation. It will be held on Tuesday, March 26 at 5:15 pm.
To register for either or both programs, call 781-293-2151 or email us at email@example.com.