WEEKLY STORYTIMES – 8 week session: Sep 8th – Oct 31st
- Yoga Stories: Preschool Age
NEW! Mondays at 9:30 am
& Tuesdays at 2:30 pm
- Reading & Relaxation: Grades K-2
Tuesdays at 3:30 pm
- Stories & Songs: Ages 0-3
Fridays at 10:00 am, followed by a simple craft
- Saturday Stories
Saturdays at 9:30 am
KIDS BOOK TO MOVIE CLUB – Grades 4 to 8
Read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory before we meet on Tuesday, Sep 23rd at 6:00 pm. We will watch the movie and discuss the book!
Oct: James & the Giant Peach
Nov: Hugo Cabret
SEPTEMBER SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- Pinkalicious Party! – Wed, Sep 17th, 11:00 am – Preschool age
Pinkalicious fans come dressed in your finest pink attire! Miss Kate will read Pinkalicious books and we will make a cupcake collage. Refreshments will be juice and cupcakes of course!
- Lego Builder Night – Fri, Sep 19th, 3:30 pm – Grades K-5
Join fellow Lego lovers for an informal get-together to build creations, use your imagination and just have fun!
- Knuffle Bunny Storytime! – Wed, Sep 24th, 11:00 am – Preschool age
Bring your favorite stuffed animal friend and join us as we read Knuffle Bunny books & make a craft based on the stories.
Call 781-293-2151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information.