Make the perfect fall centerpiece!
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 7:00 pm
Hanson Public Library
Presented by Vicki of Seoane’s Garden Center of Abington.
This class is designed for adults of all crafting levels.
- Cost is $15 per person – includes all supplies to make 1 pumpkin flower arrangement
- Register and pay by November 1st to reserve your pumpkin
- Class is limited to the first 30 paid registrants
- Checks should be made out to the Hanson Public Library Foundation
- Payment will be accepted at the library
Register online through our Calendar of Events, call 781-293-2151, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by the Hanson Public Library Foundation, Inc.