Dish Garden Workshop
When:Tuesday, September 19,2017
Time: 7:00 p.m. -8:00 p.m.
Presented by Vicki of Seoane’s Garden Center of Abington.
This class is designed for adults of all crafting levels.
- Create your own indoor basket of live houseplants
- Learn the essentials of houseplants –
- How to transplant
- Correct lighting
- Proper watering
- Cost of $25 per person
- Class is limited to the first 25 paid registrants
- Register at the library by Thursday, September 14th
- Payment will be accepted at the library at the time of registration
- Checks should be made out to the Hanson Public Library Foundation
Sponsored by the Hanson Public Library Foundation, Inc.
*Please note: Actual plants used may vary due to the availability of plants