The Hanson Public Library Foundation Hosts a Chef’s Special Dinner with Beer & Wine Showdown!
Meadow Brook Restaurant
March 9, 2018
Doors open at 6:45 pm, Festivities begin at 7:00 pm
$35/person before March 1st; $40/person after
The Hanson Public Library Foundation is hosting a Chef’s Special Dinner with paired beer & wine tastings for you to have an enjoyable night out with friends and to support the library at the same time.
- Ages 21 and over
- Purchase tickets at Library or Meadow Brook Restaurant
- Open seating at tables of 10, but supporters who buy 8 to 10 tickets in advance may reserve a table
The evening of food will feature:
- Plated Caesar salad
- Italian antipasto with assorted cheeses, olives, cured meats, marinated vegetables and assorted house baked artisan breads
- Mascarpone pumpkin ravioli with pan-seared sea scallops and Galliano basil cream sauce
- Chicken Marsala served with garlic mashed potatoes
- Chocolate mousse with house-made whipped cream and fresh strawberries
A representative from Café Europa will present the wines and Larry from L. Knife & Son of Kingston, MA will share his beer expertise. Guests will be served both a wine and beer tasting with each course. Following each course, each table will choose whether they prefer the wine or beer pairing. Will wine or beer prevail as the favorite?
Call the library at 781-293-2151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. We hope you will join us for a tasty, fun, entertaining evening! Seating is limited so buy your tickets now before they are sold out!