The Hanson Public Library is reopening for curbside pickup and bookdrop returns on Monday June 1st! Following guidelines from the Governor, we will initially be offering limited services. Please be patient with us as we all adjust to new policies and procedures.
- The hours for curbside pickup will be: Mondays 9:00-3:00, Tuesdays 12:00-4:00, Wednesdays 9:00-1:00, Thursdays 12:00-4:00, Fridays 9:00-3:00, Saturdays 9:00-1:00
- Overdue fines will continue to be waived until further notice, and due dates for materials checked out prior to our March closing have been extended to July 31st
- The Library’s outdoor bookdrop is open Mondays at 9:00am to Saturdays at 1:00pm. When items are returned they will be quarantined for 72 hours, so they will not immediately come off your account
- Delivery between SAILS network libraries has restarted! You will be notified via phone, text, or email when your holds become available. Please contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or (781)293-2151 to schedule a pickup time
- The Library is not accepting donations of materials until further notice
Stay up to date with news and announcements by visiting our website at hansonlibrary.org or social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)