Imagine Your Story this summer at the Hanson Public Library and help us color in our dragon! Here’s how it works:
- Track your reading online
- Every page you read will add a scale onto our dragon
- Be sure to read each week and regularly track your reading! Don’t know what to read? Ask a librarian for a custom Book Bundle!
- There will be weekly prize drawings (open to whoever tracks their reading that week) and a grand prize drawing on August 14th (open to whoever tracks their reading this summer). The winner will receive a pair of AirPods!
The Hanson Public Library is open for curbside pickup! Following guidelines from the Governor, we will initially be offering limited services. Please be patient with us as we all adjust to new policies and procedures.
- The Library is returning to our normal summer hours. The hours for curbside pickup will be: Mondays 9:00-5:00, Tuesdays 12:00-8:00, Wednesdays 9:00-3:00, Thursdays 12:00-8:00, Fridays 9:00-5:00, Saturdays 9:00-1:00
- Overdue fines will continue to be waived until further notice, and due dates for materials checked out prior to our March closing have been extended to July 31st
- The Library’s outdoor bookdrop is now open. When items are returned they will be quarantined for 72 hours, so they will not immediately come off your account
- Delivery between SAILS network libraries has restarted! You will be notified via phone, text, or email when your holds become available. Please contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 293-2151 to schedule a pickup time
- The Library is not accepting donations of materials until further notice
- The Library has resumed print, copy, and fax services. To print: send the file you need printed to email@example.com or connect to the WiFi from the parking lot for wireless printing. Your first 5 pages are free, and after that it is $0.10 per page, exact change required. To copy: contact the Library to schedule a drop off time for your documents. Your first 5 pages are free, and after that it is $0.10 per page, exact change required. To fax: contact the Library to schedule a drop off time for your documents. Your first page is free, and after that it is $0.50 per page, exact change required.