The Hanson Public Library is now open for appointments and curbside pickup!
Hours for Seniors & Other High Risk Patrons
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00am-10:00am
Hours for All Patrons
Curbside Pickup Hours
● Entry will be by appointment only. Appointments will be 30 minutes. During each appointment a maximum of five people will be allowed in the library, with only one person allowed in the children’s room at a time.
● Please respect our hours for seniors and other high risk patrons.
● Do not enter if you are sick.
● All visitors must wear a face covering in the proper position while in the building.
● Maintain 6 feet of distance from other library users and staff.
● Please follow signs and floor markings.
● Please use the hand sanitizer that is provided.
● Please try to limit the items you touch while in the building.
● We strongly encourage only one family member per visit.
● You will be able to browse the collection, checkout items, pick up holds, sign up for a library card, use the photocopy machine, and fax documents.
● Express holds pickup will be offered. Please contact the library in advance of your visit to have your holds checked out and ready for you to pick up.
● No seating will be available at this time.
● Newspapers will not be available.
● All library materials must be returned in the outdoor bookdrop so they can be properly quarantined. Do not bring them in with you.
● Computer use is now available. Wireless printing is also available and you may pick up print jobs during your visit.
● Payment for copies, print jobs, and faxes must be exact change.