Saturday, November 19, 9:30am-2:30pm
Enjoy a delightful day of music, art, live animals, and light refreshments at the 17th Annual Hanson Public Library Open House!
- Mark Davis on piano from 9:30am-2:30pm
- Animal World Experience at 11:30am, a one-hour educational, interactive animal presentation featuring seven animals from around the world! This event requires pre-registration. Registration for Hanson residents opens on Nov 1st. Registration for the general public opens on Nov 16th. Use the button below to register for the Animal Show!
- A visit with children’s book character Taco Dragon from 9:30am-11:30am and 12:30pm-1:30pm
- 7th Annual Art Show. Artwork will be on display online and throughout the Library from November 7th-18th, and winners will be announced at the Open House
- 1000 Books Before Kindergarten – Sign up and pick up an early literacy pack!
- Light refreshments
Sponsored by the Hanson Public Library Foundation, Inc.