Saturday, November 18 10:00am-1:00pm
Enjoy a delightful day of music, art, live animals, and light refreshments at the 18th Annual Hanson Public Library Open House!
- Mark Davis on piano from 10:00am-1:00pm
- A visit with costumed character Mario from 10:00am-11:00am
- 8th Annual Art Show. Artwork will be on display online and throughout the Library from November 3rd-17th for community judging. Art Show award winner will be announced 11:00am-11:30am during the Open House.
- Animal World Experience at 11:30am, a one-hour educational, interactive animal presentation featuring animals from around the world! This event requires pre-registration. Registration for Hanson residents opens on October 30th. Registration for the general public opens on November 13th. Use the button below to register for the Animal Show!
- 1000 Books Before Kindergarten – Sign up and pick up an early literacy pack!
- Crafts available to do in library or take home